About Pori Keramik
PORI Keramik was established in 2012 by Fauzi Adhika, a Bandung-based ceramic designer who has always been passionate about handmade ceramics. Clay strikes him as an authentic medium that balances the use of all four natural elements (earth, water, air and fire). When this unity is embraced by the humble engagement of human hands, the experimental nature in ceramic-making gives rise to a man-made organic texture that breathes.
The name PORI is derived from pores in Indonesian, as an homage to this uncertain breath that also celebrates the distinctive trait in life itself, one that keeps it going: excitement in the unknown. There is still so much to unearth.
PORI Keramik invites you to experience this journey of discovery. See more information at:
- Open minded and tolerant
- Interested in product design and/or material development
- No specific skill required, but willing to learn new skills and materials knowledge
- Willing to participating in ceramic production process
- CV & Portfolio
If by chance you are in the field of design, these following additional requirements will be appreciated:
- Interested in digital marketing and branding (Communication Design)
- Interested in trend forecast and product development (Product Design)
- Own personal laptop and camera
Flexible working hours
Pori Keramik operational hours
Monday to Friday, 09.00 – 17.00
Saturday 09.00 – 16.00 . Closed on a public holiday.
Kompleks Bougenville Blok K no.9 Antapani
Bandung 40291 Jawa Barat, Indonesia
Lauren Congram was a participant in the 2018 Creative Arts and Design Professional Practicum from the Griffith University.
Lauren is studying a Bachelor of Fine Art.
She received a $3,000 New Colombo Plan Mobility Grant to support her participation in this program. Read more here.