About Grafis Huru Hara
Grafis Huru Hara (GHH) is a printmaking collective based in Jakarta. Established in 2012, GHH focuses on various forms of exploration, experimentation and educational methods with printmaking as the main medium.
GHH started as a college group from UNJ (Universitas Negeri Jakarta) majoring in Art Education and they felt bored by the development and exploration of conventional printmaking. The group started making small projects and developed into an art collective. Now GHH carries out many programs such as workshops, printmaking classes, exhibitions, art projects, discussions, festivals, tutorials and several programs which focus on collaboration with other institutions.
- CV and portfolio
- Interested in printmaking or having a good knowledge of printmaking
- Having a personal art-related project is preferable
- Creative, innovative, and never give up
- Interested in art & collective management
- Brave to try speaking Bahasa Indonesia
- Write an essay about the future project (see part of intern duties) in the intership program with GHH (containing 200 words in pdf format).
- Having responsibility for the given task and show a willingness to learn new skills
- Having respect for different cultures
- Creating project / workshop / exhibition / presentation / something for the final duties
- Participating in GHH programs & events (details to be confirmed)
Tuesday to Saturday, 1 pm to 8 pm (some project may be on weekend & include travel, to be confirmed)
Casual (e.g. Polo/t-shirt, jeans, cargo shorts, sports shoes or sandals)
Studio Grafis Huru Hara
Gudang Sarinah Ekosistem
Jalan Pancoran Timur II No. 4, RT 9/RW 4, Cikoko, Pancoran,
Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12780. Indonesia
Joanne is studying a Double Degree in Arts and Visual Art.
Rani is studying a Bachelor of Visual Arts majoring in Painting.
Sydney is studying a Bachelor of Visual Arts and a Bachelor of Art History and Curatorship majoring in Printmedia and Drawing, and Art History.