About Greeneration Foundation
Greeneration Foundation Indonesia (Greeneration Foundation) is part of the Greeneration Indonesia Society and was formed to achieve the mission of the Greeneration Indonesia Society, namely to help the world to achieve a green attitude (green behaviour) and a green environment (environmental conservation).
Following a more specific vision than Greeneration Indonesia Society, Greeneration Foundation pursues the idea of ‘Creating an ecosystem by encouraging and fostering GAGE (Green Attitude-Green Environment)’ through applying the working model REACTS (Research-Education-Act-Tools-System).
In order to achieve this vision, the work undertaken is therefore based on systems and information technology. Although Greeneration Foundation has only received legal status in August 2014, the institutional and work experience goes back to 2009 in the form of an employment division within Greeneration Indonesia Society itself.
Find out more here:
Newsletter (September Edition): bit.ly/PencapaianGF_September2018
Creative Media Designer/ Graphic Designer required to:
- Examine & identify current requirements of existing media design programs to successfully develop the organisation
- Analyse and supervise the performance of programs target
- Advise and/or improve existing design strategies for programs and organisations
- Bebas Sampah ID, www.bebassampah.id
Software production program (SMS gateways and websites) to map the waste management-related points in a participatory and interactive way.
- Bergerak untuk Bebas Sampah Indonesia 2020, bergerak.bebassampah.id
Project to track waste management actions in various areas in Indonesia.
- MASUK RT (Manajemen Sampah untuk Kawasan Rumah Tangga), masukrt.bebassampah.id
– Community empowerment program on the issue of waste in four villages in Kabupaten Bandung, vulnerable to floodings.
– Community empowerment program on the issue of waste in two sub-districts of Jakarta and two sub-districts of Bandung, areas vulnerable to dengue fever.
- Gerakan Bijak Energi, www.bijakenergi.id
Gerakan Bijak Energi is a national information portal educating about electricity, aiming to encourage and increase the education of society as consumers about the importance of energy.
- Media Edukasi – Tanggap Banjir, www.tanggapbanjir.info
The media production of education programs for children aged 9-12 (primary school) about how to respond to flood disasters.
- Media Edukasi – Petualangan Banyu, www.petualanganbanyu.com
Media production of education programs for children aged 9-12 (primary school) about how to respond to flood disasters.
- Organisation Website, www.greeneration.org
The organisations’ website, known and recognised by everyone across Indonesia. But because of this, we constantly face the challenge of adequately achieving Greeneration’s vision and mission.
a. Help Media Manager to create several contents and visual design needed such as a poster for a social media campaign or program and event poster.
b. Take a photo-shot and editing photos
a. Help Media Manager to create (Take video and editing video) several video content for a social media campaign or program and event promotion. Such as Vlog, DIY, Event publication, and others.
a. Help Media Manager to create several articles about waste issues, also create a concept for a social media campaign. Such as Waste data for Infographic waste volume, Fact about waste, etc. This content will publish on the website and social media.
For intern students can come to office minimum of 3 days in a week (Between Monday to Friday).
Casual (e.g. Polo/t-shirt, jeans, cargo shorts, sports shoes or sandals)
Jl. Titimplik No.13, Sadang Serang, Coblong, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40133
Grace is studying a Bachelor of Media Arts with Honours majoring in Animation and Visual Effects.
Ziana Diggles was a participant in the 2017 Creative Arts and Design Professional Practicum from Griffith University.
Ziana is studying a Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication Design).