About ARMA Museum & Resort
ARMA is a living museum that was established in 1996 to promote and preserve Balinese art and culture.
The Foundation is the administrative arm for a complex that includes a world-class museum, a centre for visual and performing arts including dance and music Sanggar, or informal school. Hundreds of children, teenagers and adults have benefited from the ARMA Sanggar, which ARMA makes available without cost to local families. Many of these children have gone on to perform in their communities as skilled dancers and musicians.
- Assisting with current or new project design and implementation
- Research assistance and data collection
- Media and communication strategy assistance
- Assisting with Gallery and events management
- Assisting with curatorial duties e.g. conducting research on a range of individuals and topics; cataloguing and working with object records in the collection database
9 am to 5 pm (8 Hours / Day) for 5 days per week
Jl. Raya Pengosekan, Ubud, Bali