About Srengenge Idealabs
Srengenge Idealabs is creative labs that has specification about marketing communication. Located in art epicentrum of Yogyakarta, Bantul, Srengenge has vision to produce distinctive advertisement by digging local indonesian local insights.
We are an advertising agency focusing on developing and organising new strategies and effective campaigns through conventional media (TV, radio and prints) or new media (website and social media content).
Like our name ‘Srengenge’, meaning Sun in Javanese. We are guided by philosophy, enlightening the field of marketing communication in Indonesia, exploring new ideas, and committed in the spirit of ‘humanizing human’ or commonly known as ‘NGUWONGKE WONG’ in Javanese.
For more information, visit us at www.srengenge.co.id or follow us on Instagram: @srgg.srgg.
- Recent Artworks Portfolio
- Specific skills: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Ilustrator, Drawing skill, speak bahasa (preferred).
We are looking for candidates with background in graphic design/art directing/copywriting/content creating.
Task details to be confirmed upon arrival, intern duties will be around:
- Assisting in the design & production of current/future projects (e.g. Illustration, animation, video, workshops),
- Research assistance and data collection,
- Assisting with curatorial duties (e.g. research, catalog, etc),
- Advise and/or improve existing design strategies for programs and organisations,
- Media, website and communication strategy assistance,
- Content writing, proof-reading and translating documents.
Weekdays, 9 AM to 5 PM
Jl. Plataran No. 9 Plataran, Sembungan RT 01, Bangunjiwo, Kasihan, Bantul 55184