About Babaran Segaragunung
Babaran Segaragunung (BSG) is a non-profit arts organization based in Jogyakarta, Indonesia whose main purpose is to explore the cultural traditions of the world in order to enrich contemporary understanding of our heritage. BSG facilitates artistic collaborations and artistic exchanges, publications, exhibitions, workshops, and cultural tours, as well as developing a methodology and workshop for the Indonesian traditional arts creative process. Serving artists, artisans, and cultural enthusiasts in Indonesia and abroad, BSG aims to enhance the creativity and sustainability of all Indonesian arts.
2. Recent Artworks Portfolio
Art & Design
- Involved in Batik workshop for introduction batik cloth processing and all equipment for Batik making.
- Creating a design for batik scarves and creating printed information card for the scarf.
- Batik making with the animal research process.
- Created ten different designs from endangered Indonesian animals into scarves and presenting the final design.
Social Media and Marketing
- Doing a Batik cloths workshop for batik making processes.
- Creating social media strategy for Baragung and Pre-production plan for content development, curating content structure and strategising visual aesthetics for Instagram. This involves developing methodologies and drew up rough content for social media.
- Arranging pre-recorded footage and social media planning tools for planning and managing Instagram pages. Following with preparing production phase and edit existing footage.
- Researching the Indonesian market uses internets with social media content and finalising the footage for social media management.
8:00-4:00 but can be flexible.
Casual (e.g. Polo/t-shirt, jeans, cargo shorts, sports shoes or sandals)
Tegal Cerme KD V No. 7 RT. 08 RW. 14 Banguntapan, Yogyakarta 55197 Indonesia