ACICIS is seeking volunteers to serve as Campus Ambassadors at each of our member universities, to assist with promoting ACICIS programs.
All of ACICIS’ student recruitment is done by a small team in Perth, Melbourne, and Yogyakarta. It can be challenging for us to speak to students and promote our programs across Australia and internationally, as we would like to, which is why we need the help of our alumni.
We are looking for alumni who had a great time on the ACICIS program, and who are passionate and enthusiastic about the relationship between Indonesia and Australia, to become an ACICIS Campus Ambassador.
- An Alumni of an ACICIS semester, short-course, tour, or practicum program?
- A current student/staff of an ACICIS member university?
- Passionate and enthusiastic about the Australia-Indonesia relationship?
- Comfortable talking with prospective ACICIS students about our programs?
Are you interested in being involved? Here is a list of ACICIS promotional activities we need help with:
- Putting posters advertising ACICIS program up around your campus;
- Talking about your ACICIS experience at university Study Abroad Fairs;
- Chatting with students considering doing an ACICIS program; and
- Attending events related to the Australia-Indonesia relationship when possible.
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
For any questions or enquiries about this position contact us at email@example.com or on +61 8 6488 6675.
This is a volunteer position, however ACICIS will fund costs associated with the promotional activities, including Australia-Indonesia event tickets, registration to university fairs and any supplies associated with hosting an event or stall. In addition, a Campus Ambassador will receive a reference letter signed by ACICIS Resident Director.