About PT. Aseli DAGADU Djokdja
Dagadu Djokdja was created on January 9 1994, from a collaboration of 25 students, mostly studying Architecture at UGM and who had a common interest in the field of tourism, urban and of course graphic design. They agreed to establish PT. Aseli Dagadu Djokdja (PT. ADD) and make Jogja the source of inspiration. As a result, Dagadu Djokdja is always in great demand both by travellers, as well as the alumni of the city of Yogyakarta.
Dagadu Djokdja, initially positioned as a ‘souvenir’ of Jogja, was elevated to ‘tandabaca’ of Jogja. As a creative company, PT. ADD originally knew only how to produce souvenirs, but it developed its own vision of a creative and active role by maintaining, fostering and nurturing particularly the creative habitat Jogja and Indonesia in general; Participating actively in prestigious creative events such as Ngayogjazz, Biennale, FKY, Pinasthika and others.
Find out more here:
FB: Dagadu Djokdja, Yogyatourium
IG: dagadudjokdja, Yogyatourium
Twitter: @dagadudjokdja, @yogyatourium
- Interested in the design and the visual arts
- Ability to work in a team
- Copy of student ID
- Able to speak Bahasa Indonesia is preferable
- Portfolio (last 3 years)
- Application letter from University or Institutions
- Bring their own laptop
- Independent and able to adapt to the work environment
- Being involved in research and concept ideation, initial illustrations and the direction.
- Present a small collection concept and being involved in a weekly meeting.
- Visiting the production site for cutting fabric, screen-printing of individual colour and design, shirt folded and placed in packaging.
- The final presentation for illustrations and designs for a T-shirt booklet project.
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 09:00 to 17:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday off
Casual (e.g. Polo/t-shirt, jeans, cargo shorts, sports shoes or sandals)
Jl. PGRI Teachers’ Training College No. 50, Sonopakis, Bantul, Yogyakarta, Indonesia 55 182
Yogyatourium, Jl. South Gedongkuning No. 128, Yogyakarta, Indonesia 55 172