Want to gain contemporary communications and social media skills while you are studying in Indonesia? Become an ACICIS Social Media Ambassador!
- Gain valuable communications and content creation skills
- Make an impact to strengthen the Australia-Indonesia bilateral relationship
- Connect with like-minded students and young professionals from across Australia, Europe and the UK
- Get your volunteering hours recognised on your transcript*
- Receive a LinkedIn recommendation
- Receive an Uber Eats voucher
- And more!
*It is at your home university’s discretion to formally recognise these volunteering hours on your transcript.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be a proud representative of your country, university and ACICIS program
- Share a variety of aspects of your ACICIS program to your social media account(s)
- Share photos, videos, articles, stories and more
- Share posts about events, ideas, people and places related to ACICIS, Indonesia and the Australian-Indonesian relationship (or your country and Indonesia’s relationship)
- Encourage your peers to post on social media about their experiences
- Promote ACICIS initiatives
- Provide a written or video testimony at the end of your program
Check out some contributions from past ACICIS Social Media Ambassadors
To be eligible for this program, you must:
- be a current ACICIS student
- have a minimum of two of the following social media accounts: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn
- be active on social media and post regularly (at least twice per week during your program!)
Ikut program ini, yuk! APPLY HERE.
Have a question? Get in touch with us at email@example.com or at (08) 6488 6675.