About 1 People
“1 People’s mantra is “Together”, because we can only make things happen if we unite and take a stand to make things right. 1 People invites you to a world of beautiful fashion that celebrates good and sustainable Danish design. But we hope that you will also join us in creating a better world for everyone.
We share our rewards by giving 40% of the profits of 1 People to our artisans and to development projects in their regions of origin. In all our actions we show great consideration and respect. We take good care of nature, employees, artisans and communities.
The products contain great value, majestic quality and high ambitions. Uncompromising action is part of every single thought about creating impact and difference for as many people as possible across countries and continents.
All our designs are made in collaboration with selected artisans from developing countries. They contribute with great creativity and a world of imagination. In return for a successful business, the best wages and good working conditions.
For more information, please visit us on www.1people.com and on our Facebook Page.
- Be comfortable and proficient with Adobe Illustrator,Photoshop.
- Good sketching and handrawing skill is a plus.
- Assisting in the design & production of current/future projects (e.g. Illustration, animation, video, workshops),
- Research assistance and data collection,
- Assisting with curatorial duties (e.g. research, catalog, etc)
Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
Jalan Plawa 57x, Seminyak, Bali