About National Australia Bank (NAB)
As one of Australia’s top banks and largest listed institutions with a history of over 150 years, National Australia Bank (NAB) specialises in servicing high-net-worth investors and businesses with rapidly growing needs in capital and trade flows across Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
We opened our Jakarta Representative Office in 2012 and offer the following services:
- Insights and research on key sectors including agriculture, energy, natural resources
- Facilitate introductions between our customers and sector stakeholders, participants and officials to support their interest in the Indonesia market
- Provide information on cross border financing options and trade finance and introductions to product partners within NAB Group
- Work closely with our customers to provide introductions to Indonesian banks to support their new or existing operations across Indonesia
- Support Indonesian businesses and investors looking to take advantage of business opportunities in geographies within the NAB network.
- Good planning, interpersonal, and communications skills.
- Eagerness to learn and passion for personal development.
- Strong work ethic and excellent team-work skills.
As an intern you will have the opportunity to be part of our Jakarta Representative office, and will be working closely with the Indonesia team as well as product teams in other NAB branches. Your tasks may include the following:
- Provide insights about what’s happening in the industries/markets through research and analysis.
- Be involved in projects and gain insights into how our representative office operates
- Support us in managing daily operations and deliver ideas for better use of our resources.
- Recommend initiatives for continuous improvement.
The internship will be full time, with hours to be worked between 8.30 am and 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
National Australia Bank Representative Office Indonesia
106E, 6th Fl., Sentral Senayan I,
Jl. Asia Afrika No.8, Gelora Bung Karno,