ICON International Communications Indonesia (ICON) belongs to one of the Asia Pacific’s most recognized and respected independent strategic communications agencies.
ICON is the exclusive affiliate in Indonesia of Ketchum, one of the world’s largest communications agencies, providing access to a global network and local experience.
ICON designs and implements innovative corporate communications, consumer marketing and stakeholder relations strategies for global companies in Indonesia.
ICON’s team has in-depth communications experience in industry sectors such as banking and financial services, accounting, aviation, travel, FMCG education, telecommunications and logistics.
ICON offers strategic communications advice to global companies in Indonesia including:
- Market intelligence;
- Media relations;
- Marketing communications;
- Crisis communications;
- Stakeholder relations; and
- Public Affairs.
- Market intelligence via comprehensive a daily media monitoring service with monthly analysis which covers not only direct media coverage, but also competitor research and major industry issues and trends;
- Media relations support for leading international companies including brand promotion and thought leadership (not only in traditional media, but also in social media);
- Stakeholder relations advice to a number of clients, not just a few market entrants but also existing investor in Indonesia;
- Crisis communications plans for global clients operating in Indonesia (including audit, plan & staff training).
This position is suitable for candidates with an interest in communications and public relations. This position is well-suited to candidates studying journalism or communication & knowledge of Indonesia is required.
Intern Duties (Example)
Interns at ICON will have the opportunity to complete to following duties:
- Develop and Maintenance Media Directory
- Assist in Media Event Coordination
- Assist in Media Relations
- Assist in Administration
From 9am to 5pm.
PT ICON International Communications Indonesia
World Trade Center II, Level 18
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 29-31