About Yayasan Kino Media (Minikino)
Minikino is an Indonesia’s short film festival organization with an international networking. We works throughout the year, arranging and organizing various forms of short film festivals and its supporting activities with their own sub-focus.
Minikino currently runs 3 different short film festivals; Monthly Screening & Discussion (Year Round since 2002), Open December (Annually since 2003), Minikino Film Week, Bali International Short Film Festival (Annually since 2015). Also 2 (two) annual short film networking projects: Indonesia Raja (National short programs exchange, annually since 2015), S-Express (Regional Southeast Asia short programs exchange, annually since 2003) and an annual National competition: Begadang Filmmaking Competition (since 2017).
- Strong interest about audio-visual works.
- Advanced reader and proficient writer with an open mind to learn new things related with short films, art, social & cultural.
- Communicative and comfortable using email, online meetings.
Intern Duties (Example)
- Watch films and attending all assigned online Minikino activities, discussion, writing, discussion.
- Conducting interviews or planning interviews.
Semi-formal or Casual, depending on the situation.
Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
Jalan Pulau Madura No. 5,