Linfox has forged a significant presence since it commenced operations in Indonesia in 2001. Now employing around 1,600 people, it provides warehouse and transport services across Indonesia, managing multiple distribution centres and a diverse fleet across Java and the outer islands. Linfox Indonesia currently manages the largest operation in the global network for a world-leading FMCG brand.
- Modern distribution centre management and solutions
- Tier-one SAP Warehouse Management System (WM and EWM) to drive operational efficiencies
- Value-added services such as re-labelling, bundling and co-packing activities for promotions and store specials
- The latest transport management and execution systems for maintaining and optimizing transport operations across the country.
Students with an academic background in logistics.
Intern Duties (Example)
- Learn the existing conditions of the People Development in place at Linfox
- Build workable solutions in the People Development’s processes
Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Semi-formal (e.g. Business attire, collared shirts/blouses, trousers/long skirt, long dress covering shoulders and knees, batik shirt/blouse/dress, closed-toe shoes. No t-shirts, shorts, flip flops)
Palma Tower, 18th Floor, Unit A JI. RA Kartini 11-S Kav 6 Sektor II Kebayoran Lama
Jakarta Selatan, OKI Jakarta 12310