About PR Newswire
PR Newswire is the premier global provider of news release distribution and multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry since 1954, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content – from rich media to online video to multimedia – and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world’s largest multi-channel distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire powers the stories of organizations around the world. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, and is a Cision company.
- Laptop is a must
- Skills & knowledge in PR/MarComm & Media Relations
- Copy of Passport or ID
- Developing media contacts & outreach to foreign news correspondents working in Jakarta;
- Emails, phone calls & meeting foreign correspondents to introduce PR Newswire’s services for journalists;
- Answering enquiries from the press or other media representatives;
- Pitches clients’ news releases to journalists.
Menara Palma Fl. 12
Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav. 6 Jakarta 12950