About Hill & Associates
Hill & Associates has been operating for more than 20 years, with offices in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam.
They are owned by G4S plc, the world’s largest private security company, but operate completely independently. Their management, legal and information technology structures are protected by inter-company agreements to protect confidential client information.
- They help their clients to
- Carry out a series of threat, vulnerability and risk assessments across a portfolio of hotels
- Design and train crisis management plans for relevant business risks covering information security, cybersecurity, fires, floods, medical emergencies, earthquakes, civil unrest and criminal threats
- Manage security and logistics for a corporate event with thousands of attendees
- Protect personnel during periods of transition, downsizing and restructuring
- Assess locations and evaluate facilities’ access points, perimeter and environment
- Provide comprehensive risk assessments, crisis planning, and training for many international schools across Asia
Students with an academic background in PR, Management and Marketing will be suitable for this placement.
Intern Duties (Example)
- Students will be placed in Risk Information Service Division to help produce the daily updates and risk management exercise.
- They will work on research and writing about the issue of key risk for foreign companies in Indonesia through desk research.
Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Semi-formal (e.g. Business attire, collared shirts/blouses, trousers/long skirt, long dress covering shoulders and knees, batik shirt/blouse/dress, closed-toe shoes. no t-shirts, shorts, flip flops)
Metropolitan Tower Building, 8th Floor, Jl. R A Kartini Kav. 14,
Cilandak, Jakarta Selatan 12430
Jade Lee was a participant in the 2019 Business Professional Practicum from Monash University.
Jade is studying a Bachelor of Business and Arts majoring in Economics and Indonesian.
Sherry Zhang is a private participant in the 2019 Journalism Professional Practicum from the University of Auckland.