UOB Indonesia was founded on 31 August 1956 under the name PT Bank Buana Indonesia. In May 2011, the Bank changed its name to PT Bank UOB Indonesia. UOB Indonesia’s service network 41 main branch offices, 168 sub-branch offices and 191 ATMs across 54 cities in 18 provinces in Indonesia.
UOB Indonesia is rated AAA (idn) by the independent rating agency Fitch Ratings. UOB Indonesia also won the Platinum Award for Exceptional Financial Performance from Infobank Magazine for 10 consecutive years. UOB Indonesia is well known for its focus on small and medium enterprises, and strong retail customer base. The bank has built a consumer as well as corporate banking business which offer treasury and cash management products and services.
- A Penultimate or Final Year student of Bachelor’s or Master studies from recognised university with minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00
- Less than two years of work experience
- An impressive track record in organization
Intern Duties (Example)
- Working on an on-going or preparation of Strategic Projects within UOB Indonesia
- Conduct desk research and project management
- Engage with stakeholders across functions within UOB Indonesia
8 am to 5 pm or 9 am to 6 pm
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 10 UOB Plaza