About Pulse Lab
In late 2012 Pulse Lab Jakarta was established through a partnership between the United Nations and the Ministry of National Development and Planning (Bappenas). The first innovation lab of its kind in Asia, Pulse Lab Jakarta brings together experts from United Nations agencies, the Indonesian government, non-governmental organisations and the private sectors to research and, most importantly, facilitate the adoption of new approaches for applying new, digital data sources and real-time analysis techniques to social development.
The skills and competencies required to be an intern at Pusle Lab:
- Passionate about making sense of complex information, intellectually curious, creative people who are eager to learn and open-minded.
- Preferably to have data analytics or human-centred design skills.
Students wishing to be placed at this Host Organisations are required to obtain the following in advance of their placement start date:
- Letter from home university confirming current enrollment and graduation date
- Letter of endorsement from a senior faculty member who has provided direct supervision
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Statement of good health from doctor
In general, Pulse Lab expect 40-hours per week.
Wisma Nusantara Level 5
Jl. MH. Thamrin No. 59
Jakarta 10350 – Indonesia