About Bank Danamon
PT Bank Danamon Indonesia, Tbk. was established in 1956 and has since grown and developed to become one of Indonesia’s largest financial institutions, guided by its vision, which is “To Care and Enable Millions to Prosper”. Danamon serves all segments of banking customers in the Consumer, Micro, Small Medium Enterprises and Wholesale segments. The Bank provides a comprehensive range of banking and financial products and services including Syariah banking services. In addition, Danamon provides financing for automotive and consumer goods through Adira Finance and Adira Kredit, as well as general insurance products through Adira Insurance. Danamon operates an extensive distribution network from Aceh to Papua, with more than 1.859 branches and service outlets comprising conventional branches, Danamon Simpan Pinjam units, Syariah units and the networks of Adira Finance and Adira Insurance.
With a Sales & Distribution network under the single captainship structure, Danamon provides integrated product offerings that enhance service quality to customers. Danamon’s distribution network is supported by an e-channel platform comprising more than 1.400 proprietary ATMs and 60 CDMs (Cash Deposit Machines), with access to more than 60.000 ATMs in the ATM Bersama, ALTO and Prima networks. In addition to physical network, Danamon’s services can be accessed from Danamon Online Banking, D-Mobile and D-Card mobile application and SMS Banking. Danamon constantly upgrading features and capabilities to meet the demand of the banking public in the digital era for faster and easier transactions. With total assets of Rp 176 trillion as of 30 June 2017, the shares of Danamon are owned by Asia Financial (Indonesia) Pte. Ltd (67.37%), and JPMCB-Franklin Templeton Investment Funds (6.57%) and the public (26.06%).
- Has knowledge in banking and finance sector
- Has knowledge and interest in HR sector will be an added value during the program
- High interest in Financial industry in preferable banking
- Students are required to bring their own laptop
- Interns will be assigned in Learning, Engagement and Corporate University Department under Human Capital Division
- He or she will have the opportunity to interact with senior leadership team(s)
- He or she will have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the division’s improvement efforts through project(s)
- He or she will have the opportunity to learn about parts of human resources and/or banking in general
Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 5.00 pm
Semi-formal (e.g. Business attire, collared shirts/blouses, trousers/long skirt, long dress covering shoulders and knees, batik shirt/blouse/dress, closed-toe shoes. No t-shirts, shorts, flip flops)
PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk
Menara Bank Danamon Jl. HR. Rasuna Said, Block C No. 10
Jakarta Selatan 12920 – Indonesia