About Jaringan Ekowisata Desa (JED)
Jaringan Ekowisata Desa (JED – village ecotourism network) was launched in 2002 in response to the current tourism trends in Bali. It was designed and is owned by the communities of four Balinese villages – Kiadan Pelaga, Dukuh Sibetan, Tenganan Pegringsingan and Ceningan Island – with the administrative help of the Wisnu Foundation, one of Bali’s oldest environmental NGOs.
JED is a strong statement from four communities who want to decide for themselves the future of their people, their culture and their environment. Inviting visitors to their villages is a way not only to raise funds for cultural and conservation activities, but also to raise community esteem for these assets. It is an opportunity for villagers to share their pride in Bali with visitors, and present Bali as they know and love it, to the world. The result is a unique chance for travelers to directly experience village life and see what Bali is all about.
- Have good communication skills
- Have knowledge/experience about tourism industry/tourism management
- Have skills to develop information/promotion in social media or other promotion media
- Have knowledge about marketing and or digital marketing
- Preferably someone with Bahasa Indonesia skills
- Assisting with current or new project design and implementation
- Assisting in the design and editing of web material and other reporting obligations
- Editing and management of visual archives
- Media and communication strategy assistance
- Hospitality service and management
Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Jalan Pengubengan Kauh
No. 94 Kerobokan- Badung,