About PPLH Bali
PPLH Bali (Environmental Education Centre) is a non-governmental organization engaged in environmental education and community empowerment. PPLH Bali was established in 1997.
Prosperous society with wise and sustainable environmental management
1) Increasing the capacity of the community in awareness of the importance of managing and preserving the environment.
2) Conducting real environmental education practice and community assistance in accordance with local cultural wisdom.
3) Establishing cooperation with various layers of society both private and government.
PPLH have a range programs that covers various topics e.g. Caring for The Environment school program, household waste management, organic farming, water conservation, renewable energy, ecotourism. These programs are targeted for children, women, teachers, farmers, and fishermen. PPLH collaborate with various environmental and community groups in running these programs.
- Understanding of waste management systems and environmental education programs
- Assisting with current or new project design and implementation
- Assisting in the design and editing of web material and other reporting obligations
- Placement on teams for project design and/or project monitoring exercises
- Media and communication strategy assistance
40 hours per week
Jl. Jepun Kuning
9H Gatsu Timur