About Five Pillar Foundation
Five Pillar Foundation was founded in 2014 to help position rural village communities to protect and preserve their culture and environment and to share their story with the international community. Five Pillar supports local communities through educational & community tourism initiatives.
Strong, educated, and self-sufficient communities protecting and preserving environment & culture.
- To develop the full potential of villages and communities using an integrated approach that helps communities to recognize and create economic, social, environmental, human, and cultural forms of capital.
- To develop sustainable eco- and community-inspired adventures that create economic opportunity for local communities while also raising international awareness around local Balinese values.
Social commitment, community responsibility and support, economic development, environmental sustainability, actionable education, and cultural preservation.
Should have training/knowledge related to their job description, which would include:
- Marketing/business development
- Program design
- Program evaluation
- Developmental evaluation of ongoing projects
- Reviewing and compiling project monitoring reports
- Research assistance and data collection
- Assisting with current or new project design and implementation
- Assisting in the design and editing of web material and other reporting obligations
- Editing and management of visual archives
- Placement on teams for project design/and or project monitoring exercises
- Media and communication strategy assistance
- Hospitality service and managment
- Marketing and Business Development
- Grant report writing
- Program Evaluation
- Developmental Evaluation
40 hours per week
Jalan Pulau Menjangan, Gang IIIA, No. 8 LC Dauh Waru,
Negara, Jembrana, Bali 82217