About ROLE Foundation
R.O.L.E. Foundation (River, Ocean, Land and Ecology) is a nonprofit organization based in Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia.
Founded in 2007, R.O.L.E. Foundation was created to stop land-based waste from getting into the oceans, and help create sustainable jobs to protect the livelihoods of coastal communities. Through R.O.L.E’s campus we provide education, and skills training programs and grassroots community assistance to alleviate poverty and ensure environmental sustainability.
- Being passionate about saving the environment and empowering women.
- Reviewing and compiling project monitoring reports
- Assisting with current or new project design and implementation
- Research assistance and data collection
- Assisting in the design and editing of web material and other reporting obligations
- Editing and management of visual archives
- Media and communication strategy assistance
- Grant application writing
- Accounting and HR work
- Teaching staff and communities about sustainability
Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm
Jalan Siligita, No. 22
Nusa Dua, Bali