About Puri Lumbung Cottages
Puri Lumbung Cottages is a unique sensitive tourism project that creates a partnership between the people of Munduk with those who are concerned about environmental, cultural preservation and are dedicated to the discovery, conservation and enhancement of the unspoiled area around Munduk.
Puri Lumbung not only provides employment for the people of Munduk village but also involves the community in caring for our guests as well as in activities that maintain the tropical rainforest and preserves water. Our guests activities include Balinese Yoga and meditation, tuition in all kind of Balinese instruments, palm weaving class, cooking class, spiritual discussion, herbal medicine class, traditional Balinese coffee procession, Indonesia/Balinese language courses and many more.
- Ability to adjust with the people and condition/situation at the location
- Computer skills and web or design graphic skills
- Communication and leadership
- English speaking and writing skills
- Assisting with current or new project design and implementation
- Assisting in the design and editing of web material and other reporting obligations
- Media and communication strategy assistance
- Hospitality service and management
8 hours a day and 40 hours per week
Munduk Village 81152
North Bali – Indonesia