About Via Sport
Our journey began with a pilot sports program in 2016 introducing Australian Football (AFL) to young women in a rural village in South Sulawesi, Indonesia. Since then, we have established the not-for-profit Via Sport in Bali, Indonesia that delivers sports programs to over 400 children a week.
Our vision is to create social impact by creating a healthy, happy and inclusive society.
Via Sport’s mission is to create impact through sport by providing access to sports infrastructure to schools and communities to encourage women’s equality, disability inclusion, and cultural exchange.
- A good attitude and willingness to participate.
- A blue card or criminal background check.
Ideal skills/competencies (not required):
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Data analysis using Excel or SPSS
- Web design and digital marketing skills
- Some experience using google analytics, Facebook Pixel and Google Trends
- Photo Editing Some leadership and management experience
- Reviewing and compiling project monitoring reports
- Assisting with current or new project design and implementation
- Research assistance and data collection
- Assisting in the design and editing of web material and other reporting obligations
- Editing and management of visual archives
- Placement on teams for project design and/or project monitoring exercises
- Media and communication strategy assistance
- Hospitality service and management
40 hours a week (some flexibility on start and finish times based on program and sports training schedule – before, during, and after school)
Gang VI Nomor 3
Denpasar, Bali, 8022