PlastikDetox is a volunteer-based non-profit initiative to reduce the excessive use of plastic in Bali. Our mission is to tackle the rising tide of plastic waste by reducing the use of this material at the source, using behaviour change approaches and substitution with less environmentally-harmful products.
PlastikDetox believes that the private sector has a major role to play in reducing plastic waste, and this is why we work mostly with small business owners in Bali to help them reduce their ‘plastic footprint’. We do this through a combination of training, technical support and incentives.
- Passionate about environmental issues
- Ability to think outside the box
- Capability to adapt to the requirements in PDB hybrid volunteers, members and working environment
- Minimum of 50 hours volunteering experience or 10 hours of coordinating volunteers
- A people-person with positive attitude
- Assisting in the design and editing of web material and other reporting obligations
- Editing and management of visual archives
- Media and communication strategy assistance
Total of 40 in a week from Monday to Friday.
Catalyze Communications Jl. Penyaringan No.30b,
Sanur Kauh, Denpasar Selatan,
Kota Denpasar, Bali 80227, Indonesia