EcoBali was established in 2006 in response to the urgency of waste management problems in the island of Bali.
Our Vision is to enable everyone towards a zero waste lifestyle. Our Mission is to promote responsible waste management, create green knowledge and eco products towards achieving zero waste. Our team includes professionals experienced in waste management, educational programs, product design and marketing.
We are operating our own sorting and material recovery facility (MRF) ensuring that your waste is properly managed and will not become a burden to Bali’s beautiful environment. Our focus is to maximize recycling, reduce quantity of waste to landfill and promote composting. We guarantee the disposal of the remaining residue only in legal facilities.
Eco Bali (PT Bumi Lestari Bali) is a registered operation and we comply with the current national legislation on waste management under the Ministry of Environment.
- A genuine interest in waste management
- time commitment, flexibility
- ability to independently perform their tasks
- Assisting with current or new project design and implementation
- Research assistance and data collection
- Assisting in the design and editing of web material and other reporting obligations
- Media and communication strategy assistance
- Hospitality service and management
Total of 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday – 8 hours/day
Jl.raya padonan 312.
Tibubeneng- Kuta Utara