About IDEP Foundation
Idep Selaras Alam Foundation – widely known as just “IDEP”, is a medium scale, not for profit organization based in Bali, Indonesia. In the Balinese language, idep is the aspect of human consciousness that is our ability to think and plan critically. The name conveys our belief that in this age of increasingly challenging life situations, it’s our ability to understand our environments and create appropriate solutions for sustainable development that will maximise our positive impact on this world.
IDEP Foundation is a Non-Government Organization officially established in Bali, Indonesia in 1999, right after Indonesia’s economic crisis, with its main objectives to provide disaster emergency response, to ensure sustainable food security and proper management of resources through permaculture, and environmental education for sustainable lives for children and communities. We do community-based development work – focusing on what communities need. Community and environment mapping assessment is a crucial first phase of the work we do. To address the world’s challenge, IDEP does conservation work using a permaculture approach, mainstreaming Disaster Risk Management and awareness raising through creative and resourceful educational media for children, youth, and adults.
- Passionate to work in community development programs
- Prior knowledge on DRR, ER, financial sustainability, fundraising, permaculture, organic farming, business development is preferred
- Reviewing and compiling project monitoring reports
- Research assistance and data collection
- Assisting in the design and editing of web material and other reporting obligations
- Editing and management of visual archives
- Accompanying visitors to explain IDEP values, and handling sales/enquiries
Br. Medahan, Desa Kemenuh, Kecamatan Sukawati,