About Matanai Temawang Agung
Matanai Temawang Agung (MTA) was established in Bali in February 2019 with the long-term mission of invigorating local economic activity. The company has three business areas: the operation of tourist villas and cottages, agriculture, and the supply of agriculture facilities. Located in a quiet village at the foot of Bali’s holiest mountain, Mount Agung, MTA aims to expand these three business areas by involving the local community, in particular the younger generation. The firm is currently developing community-based tourism ideas by engaging local youth groups, schools and traditional social institutions.
A portion of the agriculture operation is allocated to research and demonstration plots with the aim of finding the most suitable and profitable crops for the area. The resulting knowledge and experience will be passed on to local farmers in the hope of inspiring young people from the area to return to their villages and find work or create new jobs in tourism and farming.
- Interest and knowledge in tourism industry
- Entrepreneurial ideas
- Good communication and social skills
- Professional maturity
- Assisting with current or new project design and implementation
- Research assistance and data collection
- Assisting in the design and editing of web material and other reporting obligations
- Media and communication strategy assistance
- Hospitality service and management
- Contribute to product development of local crops
Flexible: 40 hours a week
Bukit Temawang, Jl Raya Duda Timur, Dusun Siladumi, Desa Pering Sari, Karangasem Bali