About ARMA Museum & Resort
ARMA is a living museum that was established in 1996 to promote and preserve Balinese art and culture.
The Foundation is the administrative arm for a complex that includes a world class museum, a center for visual and performing arts including a dance and music Sanggar, or informal school. Hundreds of children, teenagers and adults have benefited from the ARMA Sanggar, which ARMA makes available without cost to local families. Many of these children have gone on to perform in their communities as skilled dancers and musicians.
- Assisting with current or new project design and implementation
- Research assistance and data collection
- Placement on teams for project design/and or project monitoring exercises
- Media and communication strategy assistance
- Hospitality service and management
9am to 5pm (8 Hours / Day) for 5 day
Jl. Raya Pengosekan, Ubud, Bali
Lucy Smith was a participant in the 2019 Sustainable Tourism Professional Practicum from Flinders University.
She undertook this program as part of her Bachelor of International Tourism majoring in Event Management.
Lucy received a $3,000 New Colombo Plan Mobility Grant to support her participation in this program. Read more here.