About Sarinbuana Eco Lodge
Sarinbuana Eco Lodge is the pioneer of eco tourism in Bali. The lodge is an internationally awarded haven for nature lovers which is located on the slopes of Mount Batukaru in central Bali.
The Lodge started as a private simple getaway for the vant Hoff family, in the remote mountains of Bali. Surrounded by nature, the Lodge evolved slowly & organically – as like minded people came to share their experience.
Central to the everyday activities at the Eco Lodge are their Environmental & Social Management Practices, which include organic gardens, sustainable housekeeping activities, sustainable building techniques, land management systems, responsible waste management, low energy usage, as well as sponsored community projects.
- An ability to live remotely in a small village in Bali
- Research assistance and data collection
- Reviewing and compiling project monitoring reports
- Assisting in the design and editing of web material and other reporting obligations
- Editing and management of visual archives
- Placement on teams for project design/and or project monitoring exercises
- Media and communication strategy assistance
- Hospitality service and managment
- ESL teaching to village children
Desa Sarinbuana, Wanagiri