ACICIS is currently developing an Agriculture Semester Program (ASP). The Agriculture Semester Program will be hosted at Bogor Agricultural University, with the pilot to run from August – December 2016. Students will have the opportunity to study Indonesian agriculture, food science, agribusiness, animal husbandry and forestry.
To develop the program, ACICIS has convened an Advisory Panel, with members from ACICIS’ member universities and experts in the field of agriculture. Panel members have been considering academic study options at Bogor Agricultural University, to ensure the Agriculture Semester Program meets both academic requirements, and provides students with a valuable, well-rounded study experience in Indonesia.
The members of the Agriculture Semester Program Advisory Panel are:
- Dr Tina Acuña, University of Tasmania
- Dr Sarita Bennett, Curtin University
- Professor Margaret Britz, University of Tasmania
- Associate Professor Christopher Ford, The University of Adelaide
- Professor Tony O’Donnell, The University of Western Australia
- Dr Graham O’Hara, Murdoch University
- Dr Risti Permani, The University of Adelaide
- Professor Iain Young, University of New England
Read the panel members full biographies here.
We’d like to thank all Advisory Panel members, for their support in the development of this program.
Stay tuned for more updates on this program soon.