ACICIS is currently developing the Creative Arts and Design Professional Practicum (CADPP), a six-week intensive academic and vocational study program in Indonesia exposing Australian and international students to the vibrancy of contemporary Indonesian arts and design and cultural production.
With the pilot program to run from January to February 2017 and industry placements at participating Australian or Indonesian organisations, students will be working within a wide range of Indonesia’s creative arts and design sectors, including but not limited to: Fine Arts, New Media and Arts Management.
Confirmed Indonesian host organisations offer placements in the areas of film & video production, graphic design and artist’ collectives. Read more about these exciting opportunities here.
To develop the program, ACICIS has convened an Advisory Panel with members from ACICIS’ member universities and experts in the field of Creative Arts and Design.
The members of the Creative Arts and Design Professional Practicum Advisory Panel are:
- Dr Alex Crosby, University of Technology Sydney
- Dr Beck Davis, Griffith University
- Associate Professor Denise Ferris, Australian National University
- Mr Stuart Gluth, Charles Darwin University
- Ms Renae Desai, Murdoch University
- Associate Professor Anna Parkin, Curtin University
- Dr Peter Pugsley, The University of Adelaide
- Associate Professor Vaughan Rees, UNSW Australia
- Ms Laetitia Shand, RMIT University
- Associate Professor Mike Walsh, Flinders University
- Professor Kit Wise, University of Tasmania
We’d like to thank all Advisory Panel members for their support in the development of this program.