About TNB & Partners
TNB & Partners is strategically positioned in Jakarta, Indonesia’s financial and commercial center, and has developed a strong corporate, commercial and banking and finance practices.
TNB & Partners works in association with Norton Rose Fulbright Australia.
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Financial institutions
- Food and agribusiness
- Oil and gas
- Power and utilities
- Real estate
- Regulation and investigations
- Risk advisory
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement
Intern Duties (Example)
- Researching on Indigenous Land Rights in Indonesia for comparative topic presentation required for final day;
- Researching on aviation agreements;
- Researching into Cape Town Convention, particularly aircraft protocols;
- Researching on Telecommunication companies and licences required to create a company in Indonesia;
- Researching on indigenous land rights;
- Researching on arbitration case between oil and gas businesses;
- Researching on Perta Daya Gas;
- Researching on stock financing case;
Summarising several documents:
- Events of Default clauses for head-lease and sublease agreements for various airlines;
- EoD provisions for the lease agreement for Batik Air;
- Conducting work on IDERA Lease Agreements;
- Working on speech for Indigenous Land Rights presentation;
- Compiling list of material licences and permits for telecommunication companies in Indonesia including name issuing agency, validity date and additional remarks;
Monday to Friday, 9 am – 6 pm
Office attire requirement:
Semi-formal (e.g. Business attire, collared shirts/ blouses, trousers/long skirt, long dress covering shoulders and knees, batik shirt/ blouse/ dress, closed toe shoes. No t-shirts, shorts, flip flops)
TNB & Partners
Sudirman Central Business District, Equity Tower, Level 33,
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53,
Senayan, Kec. Kby. Baru,
Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12190
Anjali Nadaradjane is a participant in the 2019 Law Professional Practicum from Macquarie University. Anjali is studying a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts majoring in International Relations.
Anjali received a $3,000 New Colombo Plan Mobility Grant to support her participation in this program.
Find out more about Anjali’s experience here.