Leks&Co is a multi-services law firm, full of young, dynamic, and intelligent lawyers, operating at a definite quality management system, rendering exceptional and world-class legal services under a specified quality code and core values.
Leks&Co’s core values that are used as fundamental principles to live our daily life and to provide our service to our clients, colleagues, and communities are integrity and ethical conduct, elevation of Indonesian lawyer to the world, achieving excellence and world-class services by continuously enhancing quality in all aspects, cultivating culture of creativity and consistent care for our clients.
Our core values:
Integrity and Ethical Conduct – courteous, lenient, a proper conduct when thinking, feeling, and behaving about something or somebody;
Continuous Learning and Creative Thinking – the ability to learn, think in a logical way, to do well, proactive, and passion for continuous learning;
Diligence – showing care and effort in his/her work or duties, discipline, and hard-worker;
Service Orientation – passion and willingness to serve;
Work Performance – physically and mentally fit to do something.
1. Hard worker, self-discipline and able to work individual and/or in a team;
2. Ready to work on deadlines and under pressure;
3. Have good communication skills;
4. Able to operate Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, and Words) and Internet.
Intern Duties (Example)
- Assisting senior partners and other partners by conducting research on legal issues, jurisprudence and legal doctrines;
- Assisting and helping an associate, senior partner and partner for attending to the court and government institution (if necessary);
- Preparing an article on a legal issue in both Indonesian and English as assigned by the Article Manager;
- Answering international and local Pro Bono’s questions which delegated by International Pro Bono Manager and Local Pro Bono Manager;
- Finding and making executive summaries of new regulation;
- Getting involved in social and professional development activities of the company.
a) Intern will work on Monday to Friday.
b) Working hours is start at 09.00 AM and end at 18.00 PM, with 1 (one) hour break time at 12.30 PM – 13.30 PM for Monday to Thursday, and 2 (two) hours break time at 11.30 PM – 13.30 PM for Friday.
Semi-formal (e.g. Business attire, collared shirts/ blouses, trousers/long skirt, long dress covering shoulders and knees, batik shirt/ blouse/ dress, closed toe shoes. No t-shirts, shorts, flip-flops).
Menara Palma 10th Floor Suite 10-03
Jl. H.R.Rasuna Said Blok X2 Kav.6
South Jakarta 12950, Indonesia