About Plan International
Plan International has been operating in Indonesia since 1969. Our early work was based in Yogyakarta and we now work in South Sulawesi, Nusa Tenggara and Java.
Plan International Indonesia became Plan International Indonesia Foundation in 2017 to reach more children, especially girls, in Indonesia and create long-term change through partnerships and local fundraising.
Our key areas of work include:
- Youth economic empowerment
- Child and youth participation
- Disaster risk management
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Early childhood care and development
- Water, sanitation, and hygiene
Gedung Menara Duta, Lantai 2.
Jl. HR. Rasuna Said, Kav b9, Kuningan,
Jakarta Selatan 12910 Indonesia