About Konsil LSM Indonesia
Konsil LSM Indonesia (the Indonesian Council of Non-Government Organisations) was established in 2010, as the national umbrella for NGOs in Indonesia. The vision of Konsil LSM is to build a robust and dynamic existence for NGOs where these institutions can work within a free and democratic political and legal environment based on the rule of law, and capable of practicing accountability principles and mechanisms; for the purpose of building public trust and support towards civil society organizations.
Currently Konsil has 101 member organisations operating in 17 provinces in Indonesia, which work across a range of social, legal and environmental issue and contribute to community empowerment. Konsil LSM’s secretariat is based in Jakarta. Konsil LSM is currently establishing a program for building partnerships between accountable NGO, Companies and Government for Corporate Social Responsibility. Konsil is seeking to achieve significant impacts towards the eradication of poverty and environmental degradation, through various activities such as ; building a crowfunding website for NGOs that focuses on the sustainability and accountability of NGOs in Indonesia, CSR management in East Java and North Sumatera, and other capacity building activities to strengthening the roles and position of accountable NGO in Indonesia.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
Potential projects for Interns will involve assisting with the branding the of the crowdfunding website of Konsil LSM Indonesia. This will be different from any other crowdfunding website in Indonesia because it will be focusing on the sustainability of projects rather than charity. This crowdfunding website also is promoting the accountability of NGOs previously assessed by Konsil through the assessment tools..
Interns will contribute to the campaign activities for the branding of Konsil LSM’s crowdfunding website. Potential campaign activities include, but are not limited to:
- Making a short profile movie for the crowdfunding website
- Assisting NGOs to tell their stories through photographs and short articles
- Organising an event to promote about the crowdfunding website
- Developing a newsletter for potential partners regarding the crowdfunding website
- Providing creative advice about additional methods of utilising social media to engage Indonesian and overseas supporters
- (Any creative ideas that interns may suggest)
Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
Konsil LSM Indonesia
Jln. Kerinci XII No. 11 Kebayoran Baru