About Center for Digital Society
Center for Digital Society (CfDS) is the research center established by the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Universitas Gadjah Mada. The institution is created under the concern over the contemporary dynamics of socio-political condition of the world that is accentuated by the impeccable influence of information technology. The phenomenon triggers the new patterns and complexities in the society, and thus requires new approaches in managing such complexities.
CfDS pledged to delve more on the study of contemporary digital society, including related issues surrounding the topic; such as the issues of smart city and urban development. The emphasis is then put on the utilization of technology to shape the society in becoming digitalized, as well as to bring solvency to social issues.
- Highly Adaptable;
- Bahasa Indonesia skills is desirable.
Intern Duties (Example)
- Assisting with current or new project design and implementation;
- Research assistance and data collection;
- Editing and management of visual archives;
- Placement on teams for project design and/or project monitoring exercises;
- Developing English curriculum & teaching English to children in the village.
Room BC202 Faculty of Social and Political Sciences Universitas Gadjah Mada Jalan Sosio Yustisia 1, Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta