About Joglo Ayu Tenan Makerspace
Joglo Ayu Tenan is a makerspace and collaborative space for jewelry, craft and sustainable fashion designer. We do promoting various of local wisdom for crafting materials (fabric, stones, natural dyes, etc.
We also empower many women, community and also difable community.
Our goals are to make people who come to our place will have an excitement of making their own jewelry and crafts.
For further information, please visit:
- Website: www.jogloayutenan.com
- Instagram : @jogloayutenan
- Facebook fanpage: Joglo Ayu Tenan
- Google My Business: Joglo Ayu Tenan
- Interests in sustainable fabric and fashion,
- Background education in art and design,
- Submit Artworks Portfolio,
- Specific Skills: Adobe Photoshop, photography, hand-drawing skills
- Assisting in the design & production of current/future projects (e.g. Illustration, animation, video, workshops),
- Research assistance and data collection,
- Assisting with Gallery and events management,
- Assisting with curatorial duties (e.g. research, catalog, etc),
- Advise and/or improve existing design strategies for programs and organisations,
- Media, website and communication strategy assistance,
- Editing and management of visual archives,
- Content writing, proof-reading and translating documents
Monday to Friday, 8.30 – 16.00
Jl. Pogung Kidul No.31A, Pogung Kidul, Sinduadi, Kec. Mlati, Kabupaten Sleman,
Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55281