TaniGroup’s business model is divided into two main lines: TaniHub, an e-commerce organisation that facilitates local farmers to directly connect with their corporate buyers (supermarket, hypermart, hotel and restaurant) and TaniFund, a crowdfunding platform that provides investment option for the public and financing for group of farmers interested in improving their farming activities. Founded in 2016, TaniHub has managed to facilitate the distribution of more than 150 products, both in domestic and international market. On the other hand, the sister company, TaniFund has managed to crowdfund more than IDR 16 billion into more than 30 projects, since its inception in 2017.
Intern Requirements and Possibility of Duties
Currently we have several departments whereas interns can participate and assist us in various business activities. Main duties and requirements of each department is as follow:
- Operation of TaniFund: assisting operation officers in almost-daily monitoring of cultivation projects as well as minor administrative tasks, such as record-keeping and small reports on the progress of the projects visited.
- Marketing and Public Relation of TaniGroup: assisting the team in envisioning the Group’s paths and purposes to the public, through various channels and activities.
- Strong knowledge in agribusiness is required.
- Basic understanding on offline and online marketing is preferable.
- Interest in the tech industry, especially e-commerce and fintech
- Passionate about first-hand involvement in agriculture in Indonesia.
- Eager and enthusiastic in working with team
As a start-up we believe that “your ‘I will’ is more important than your IQ” and that the learning process is just as important as the intended outcomes. Interns accepted will be provided with a short induction period of learning about both TaniHub and TaniFund’s corporate value and operations, as well as the people working within.
We are flexible about the working hours of interns at TaniGroup, with at least 6-7 hours in. Days off can be discussed, provided requested at least 1 day prior to the leave. Our work attire is semi-formal casual.
Jl. Emesde C No. D8
South Kemang, South Jakarta