About PT. Mitra Sejahtera Membangun Bangsa
PT Mitra Sejahtera Membangun Bangsa (MSMB) was established on 15 February 2018 which has a vision to be a technology pioneer in agriculture, livestock, and fisheries in Indonesia. It was started with Agri-tech start-up to help farmers RiTx on 2016, now MSMB continues to innovate to create integrated agricultural hardware and software.
PT MSMB has a mission to prosper farmers, breeders, and fisheries in Indonesia. Not only focusing on developing agricultural technology, PT MSMB is also committed to;
- Sharing insights with the farmers
- Farming financing
- Buying and selling products and agricultural production facilities
- Supply chain management
PT MSMB has five divisions that interns can be involved: marketing, operational, finance, data analysis, and development technology.
Interns are required to have the following abilities;
- Agricultural background (agronomy, plant protection, food science, agribusiness)
- Data analytical skills
- Communication skills
Interns with these requirements would be placed in marketing, operational, finance and data analysis division.
Meanwhile, for those who have skill in assembling hardware or developing software would be placed in development technology division.
Possibility of Intern Duties
- Interns will work in the office (will involve in all division for first week) and then in the implementation area for monitoring products (agriculture products and technology products).
- Interns with mentor will have field visit (at Yogyakarta area) to meet the farmer members. Interns will provide some information to the farmers and also help to maintain the collaboration.
Monday to Friday – from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
Work attire is smart casual.
Jl. Baru Mulungan No.25-26, Jongke Lor Sendangadi,
Mlati, Sleman Yogyakarta 55285 Indonesia