About Friends of the National Parks Foundation
Founded in 1997, Friends of the National Parks Foundation (FNPF) is an Indonesian conservation non-profit organisation working to protect wildlife and its habitat, at the same time as supporting local communities.
Our working sites include Tanjung Puting National Park and Lamandau River reserve in Central Borneo, Nusa Penida Bird Sanctuary , Besikalung Wildlife Sanctuary, and Bali Wildlife Rescue Center in Bali.
Our projects have been recognized by global organisations such as the Humane Society International, Boeing Corporation and the Rainforest Action Network, Onetreeplanted, Rotary Club and more. FNPF receives no government funding and relies on the support of volunteers and donors.
- Public relations skills
- Hospitality skills
Intern Duties (Example)
- Research assistance and data collection
- Assisting in the design and editing of web material and other reporting obligations
- Placement on teams for project design and/or project monitoring excercises
- Media and communication strategy assistance
- Hospitality service and management
Jalan Ir. Soekarno Banjar Intaran Pejeng Tampaksiring,
Gianyar, Bali Indonesia 80552
Hayley is studying a Bachelor of Science majoring in Environmental Management and Sustainability and Conservation and Wildlife Biology.