About Cocoa Sustainability Partnership
Cocoa Sustainability Partnership (CSP) is a public-private forum which works together and actively engaged for the advancement of cocoa development in Indonesia. CSP’s main objective is to enhance collaboration and cooperation among stakeholders involved in cocoa sustainability activities. In order to reach that objective, CSP is implementing strategies that have been effective in promoting those partnerships.
- Interns should be pursuing a Bachelors or Masters in a relevant field study such as agricultural, sustainable development, and sustainable supply chain.
- Experience working in an international setting and working within a multi-disciplinary team.
- The ability to conduct work independently and within a team.
Intern Duties (Example)
- Conduct desk reviews on environmental issues, especially in term of cocoa production.
- Involve and assist the coordination of Task Forces, interns should focus and choose one Task Force.
The intern will work regular office hours, Monday – Friday, 9AM- 5PM. If the intern is conducting field work or travel this is subject to change at the discretion of the supervisor.
The intern will be based at CSP Secretariat Office in Jakarta, Indonesia with the possibility to travel to some areas in Indonesia.
Cocoa Sustainability Partnership
Menara Mandiri Tower II, Lantai 12, Suite 13
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, No. 54-55,
Kebayoran Lama, Jakarta Selatan,
DKI Jakarta, 12190