PT Bogor Life Science and Technology (BLST) is a holding company owned by Bogor Agricultural University (IPB). BLST engages in the commercialisation and business development of IPB’s research and innovation sector.
Several sectors that are developed include:
- Pepaya Calina (Californian Papaya)
- Ornamental chili
- Tora tomato
- Black Soybean
- Paddy IPB 3S
- Enzym Taq Polfu
- Rapid test Avian Flu
- Substrates for raw materials of polio vaccine
- Analog rice
- Corn noodle
- Sormeal (made from sorghum)
- Extracts from herbs
- IPB’s retail products
- Educational background in the fields of agriculture, biology, biotechnology, animal science, fishery, forestry, landscape architecture, agricultural technology, science business, veterinary, pharmacy, chemistry, biochemistry, biosystem and agribusiness.
- Has a laptop
- Willing to learn Bahasa Indonesia
- Dressed politely according to Indonesian culture
Intern Duties (Example)
- Product Review
- Market Development
Monday-Friday from 8am – 4.30pm.
IPB Science Park,
Jalan Taman Kencana No 3 Bogor,
Jawa Barat Indonesia 16128
Riley Bennett was a participant in the pilot iteration of the Agriculture Professional Practicum, in 2019.
Riley is a Bachelor of Agricultural Science student from The University of Adelaide.
Riley received a $3,000 New Colombo Plan Mobility Grant to support his participation in this program. Read more here.
Michael Young is a 2017 New Colombo Plan Mobility Grant recipient from The University of Western Australia.
Michael is studying a Bachelor of Science majoring in Agricultural Science.
He completed the Agriculture Semester Program at Bogor Agricultural University in August-December 2017. Read more here.