Semester Visa & Immigration

In order for a foreigner to study in Indonesia for more than a few weeks, a Temporary Residence Permit (KITAS) is required. As such, students participating in ACICIS’ semester programs must enter Indonesia on a Temporary Stay Visa or VITAS, which is subsequently converted into a KITAS after arrival in [...]

January 13th, 2015|Categories: Uncategorised|Tags: , , , , , |

Study In Indonesia

Current Security Security & Safety Travelling with Children Healthcare Financial Help Semester Visa & Immigration Practicum Visa & Immigration [...]

November 1st, 2014|Categories: Uncategorised|Tags: , , , , , , , |