ACICIS is seeking volunteers to serve as Campus Ambassadors at each of our member universities, to assist with promoting ACICIS programs.
All of ACICIS’ student recruitment is done by a small team at the Perth Secretariat. It can be challenging for us to speak to students and promote our programs across Australia and internationally, as we would like to, which is why we need the help of our alumni.
We are looking for alumni who had a great time on the ACICIS program, and who are passionate and enthusiastic about the relationship between Indonesia and Australia, to become an ACICIS Campus Ambassador.
- An Alumni of an ACICIS semester or practicum program?
- A current student/staff of an ACICIS member university?
- Passionate and enthusiastic about the Australia-Indonesia relationship?
- Comfortable talking with prospective ACICIS students about our programs?
Are you interested in being involved? Here are a list of ACICIS promotional activities we need help with:
- Putting posters advertising ACICIS program up around your campus;
- Talking about your ACICIS experience at university Study Abroad Fairs;
- Chatting with students considering doing an ACICIS program; and
- Attending events related to the Australia-Indonesia relationship when possible.
We would like to list our ACICIS Campus Ambassadors on their relevant member university webpages to enable interested students to contact ACICIS Campus Ambassadors directly (by email) to ask about their experience on their ACICIS program. Your name, program details, and email will be listed.
If you are interested, log in to your Alumni Profile or create an Alumni Profile. Edit your profile and select “Yes I would like to be an ACICIS Campus Ambassador”.
For any questions or enquiries about this position contact us at email@example.com or on +61 8 6488 6675.
This is a volunteer position, however ACICIS will fund costs associated with the promotional activities, including Australia-Indonesia event tickets, registration to university fairs and any supplies associated with hosting an event or stall.